IZOTEX MASTER Waterproofing Membrane Download Document
Durable three layers waterproofing and vapour retardant membrane consisting of PP/PE/PP layers. It protects floor and wall substrates from water penetration and moisture passage in wet areas.
- MASTER protects the substrate from the water leakage that comes from the joint gap, crack or fracture of the covering material.
- The special fleece lining on both sides makes the membrane compatible with all kinds of adhesive except solvent based adhesives.
- MASTER can be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Due to its flexible structure there will be no crack on the membrane in time.
- The membrane forms an optimum surface for tiling after its installation.
- It does not pose risks in terms of worker health and work safety during the application.
- It is easy to work with, it can be cut by craft knife or scissors.
|Colour||Yellow (It is producible in any colour)|
|Resistance to Temperature||-10 °C / + 60 °C|
|Warranty||10 years product warranty|
|Certified According To||EN 13859-1|
|Storage||It should be stored in cool and dry area without exposing sunlight|
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||VALUE||TOLERANCE|
|Weight||EN 1849-2||270 g/m2||+/- 10 g/m2|
|Width||EN 1848-2||100 cm||+/- 2 cm|
|Standard Roll Length||EN 1848-2||30 m||+/- 1 m|
|Weight of Standard Roll||-||8,5 kg/roll||+/- 0,5 kg|
|Water Penetration Resistance||TS EN 1928||W1 Class||-|
|Transversal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||85 N||+/- 10 N|
|Longitudinal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||40 N||+/- 6 N|
|Transversal Tensile Resistance||TS EN 12311-1||220 N/5cm||+/- 30 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Tensile Resistance||TS EN 12311-1||870 N/5cm||+/- 50 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Elongation||TS EN 12311-1||32 %||+/- 8 %|
|Elongation at Break||TS EN 12311-1||118 %||+/- 23 %|
|Water Vapour Diffusion Resistance (Sd)||TS EN 1931||> 60||-|
|Reaction to Fire||TS EN 11925-2||Class E||-|
|*The values above are only for information purpose, cannot be used as official document.|
BuildingMASTER is used to provide waterproofing and damp proofing beneath ceramic tiles on wet room’s floors and walls. The membrane is used to ensure waterproofing under covering materials (such as marble, covering concrete etc.) on terraces.
MASTER is used as moisture barrier beneath floor heating systems to prevent moisture comes from the substrate and to block the vapor formation.
- MASTER is used as a waterproofing cuff in shower channels and drains systems.