IZOTEX ULTRA Waterproofing Membrane Download Document
3 layers vapour retardant waterproofing membrane consisting of PES/PE/PES layers with an enhanced bonding surface. It protects floor and wall substrates from water penetration and moisture passage in wet areas.
- The special fleece lining on both sides creates enhanced bonding surface and make the membrane compatible with all kinds of adhesive except solvent based adhesives.
- ULTRA can be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- ULTRA allows an optimum surface for tiling after it is installed.
- Due to its flexible structure there will be no crack on the membrane in time.
- ULTRA protects the substrate from the water leakage that comes from the joint gap, crack or fracture of the covering material.
- It is easy to work with, it can be cut by scissors.
- It does not pose risks in terms of work safety during the application.
|Colour||It is producible in any colour|
|Resistance to Temperature||-10 °C / + 60 °C|
|Warranty||10 years product warranty|
|Certified According To||EN 13859-1|
|Storage||It should be stored in cool and dry area without exposing sunlight|
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||VALUE||TOLERANCE|
|Weight||EN 1849-2||270 g/m2||+/- 10 g/m2|
|Width||EN 1848-2||100 cm||+/- 2 cm|
|Standard Roll Length||EN 1848-2||30 m||+/- 1 m|
|Weight of Standard Roll||-||8,5 kg/roll||+/- 0,5 kg|
|Water Penetration Resistance||TS EN 1928||W1 Class||-|
|Transversal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||105 N||+/- 15 N|
|Longitudinal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||100 N||+/- 12 N|
|Transversal Tensile Resistance||TS EN 12311-1||450 N/5cm||+/- 35 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Tensile Resistance||TS EN 12311-1||595 N/5cm||+/- 45 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Elongation||TS EN 12311-1||41 %||+/- 5 %|
|Elongation at Break||TS EN 12311-1||110 %||+/- 15 %|
|Water Vapour Diffusion Resistance (Sd)||TS EN 1931||> 60||-|
|Reaction to Fire||TS EN 11925-2||Class E||-|
|*The values above are only for information purpose, cannot be used as official document.|
BuildingULTRA is used to provide waterproofing and damp proofing under ceramic tiles on wet room’s floors and walls. The membrane is used to provide waterproofing under covering materials (marble, covering concrete etc.) on terraces.
ULTRA is used as a moisture barrier in floor heating systems to block the vapour formation. It is laid beneath floor heating systems to prevent the system from the moisture comes from the substrate.
- ULTRA is used as a waterproofing cuff in shower channels and drains systems.