IZOTEX MAXI Waterproofing Membrane Download Document
Three layers waterproofing and damp-proofing membrane consisting of PP/PE/PP layers that protects floor and wall substrates from water penetration and moisture passage in wet areas.
- MAXI protects the substrate from the water leakage and moisture penetration that comes from the cracks of the covering material.
- The membrane creates an optimum surface for tiling after its installation.
- The fleece lining on both sides allows strong adhesion with adhesives.
- MAXI can be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Due its flexible structure there will be no crack on the membrane in time.
- MAXI can be easily installed to hard workable areas.
- It is easy to work with; it can be cut by craft knife or scissors.
- It is a light-weighted waterproofing membrane which is easy to handle and apply.
- It is packed in rolls that is easy to transport in construction site.
|Colour||It is producible in any colour|
|Resistance to Temperature||-10 °C / + 60 °C|
|Warranty||10 years product warranty|
|Certified According To||EN 13859-1|
|Storage||It should be stored in cool and dry area without exposing sunlight|
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||VALUE||TOLERANCE|
|Weight||EN 1849-2||270 g/m2||+/- 10 g/m2|
|Width||EN 1848-2||100 cm||+/- 2 cm|
|Standard Roll Length||EN 1848-2||30 m||+/- 1 m|
|Weight of Standard Roll||-||8,5 kg/roll||+/- 0,5 kg|
|Water Penetration Resistance||TS EN 1928||W1 Class||-|
|Transversal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||80 N||+/- 15 N|
|Longitudinal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||85 N||+/- 15 N|
|Transversal Tensile Resistance||TS EN 12311-1||400 N/5cm||+/- 30 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Tensile Resistance||-||475 N/5cm||+/- 40 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Elongation||TS EN 12311-1||60 %||+/- 8 %|
|Elongation at Break||TS EN 12311-1||63 %||+/- 8 %|
|Water Vapour Diffusion Resistance (Sd)||TS EN 1931||>60||-|
|Reaction to Fire||TS EN 11925-2||Class E||-|
|*The values above are only for information purpose, cannot be used as official document.|
MAXI is used to provide waterproofing under ceramic tiles in wet room’s floors and walls. The membrane is used to ensure waterproofing and damp proofing under covering materials (marble, covering concrete etc.) on terraces, balconies and wet areas.It is laid beneath floor heating systems as moisture barrier to protect the system from the vapour coming from the substrate.
MAXI is used as a waterproofing cuff in shower channels and drains systems.