IZOTEX MAXI PLUS Self-Adhesive Waterproofing Membrane Download Document
Five layers self-adhesive waterproofing membrane consisting of PP/PE/PP/A/P layers that can be directly applied to the walls and the floors without using additional sealing products to ensure waterproofing.
- It can be directly bonded to floor and wall surfaces without using any additional sealing product.
- The self-adhesive membrane shortens the bonding process and saves time during installation.
- The upper surface of the membrane is compatible with almost every type of adhesive excluding solvent-based adhesive.
- MAXI Plus can be directly tiled after its installation.
- The lower surface of the membrane is coated with an adhesive which is covered with siliconized paper.
- It can be used in both indoor and outdoor areas.
- It is easy to work with, it can be cut by scissors.
|Size of Roll (W X L)||1,0 m X 30 m|
|Warranty||10 years product warranty|
|Adhesive||Synthetic Rubber Adhesive|
|Recommended Working Temperature||+ 15 °C / + 25 °C|
|Storage||It can be stored between + 15 °C to + 25 °C area for 18 months without exposing sunlight.|
|Temperature Resistance||+ 5 °C / + 50 °C|
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||VALUE||TOLERANCE|
|Weight||EN 1849-2||400 g/m2||+/- 10 g/m2|
|Width||EN 1848-2||100 cm||+/- 2 cm|
|Standard Roll Length||EN 1848-2||30 m||+/- 1 m|
|Weight of Standard Roll||-||12 kg/roll||+/- 0,5 kg|
|Water Penetration Resistance||TS EN 1928||W1 Class||-|
|Transversal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||80 N||+/- 15 N|
|Longitudinal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||85 N||+/- 15 N|
|Transversal Tensile Resistance||TS EN 12311-1||480 N/5cm||+/- 30 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Tensile Resistance||-||510 N/5cm||+/- 40 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Elongation||TS EN 12311-1||51 %||+/- 8 %|
|Elongation at Break||TS EN 12311-1||55 %||+/- 8 %|
|Reaction to Fire||TS EN 11925-2||Class E||-|
|*The values above are only for information purpose, cannot be used as official document.|
- MAXI PLUS is used to provide waterproofing under ceramic tiles on wet room’s floors and walls.
- The membrane is used to ensure waterproofing under covering materials such as marble, covering concrete on terraces.
- 5 Layers system enables direct application and provides %100 waterproofing.