IZOTEX Accessories Download Document
Five layers self-adhesive waterproof sealing tape consisting of PP/PE/PP/A/P layers. 10 cm pre-cut and ready to use waterproof sealing tape is used to seal overlaps and wall & floor connections in waterproofing applications.Properties
- Pre-cut and self-adhesive waterproof sealing tape ensures complete sealing.
- The top side of the sealing tape is compatible with almost every type of adhesive except solvent-based adhesive.
- IZOTEX Self-Adhesive Sealing Tape can be used in both indoor and outdoor areas.
- It is easy to work with, it can be cut by scissors.
- It is packed in boxes that is easy to transport in construction site.
|Size of Roll (W X L)||0,10 m X 30 m|
|Adhesive||Synthetic Rubber Adhesive|
|Recommended Working Temperature||+ 15 °C / + 25 °C|
|Storage||It can be stored between + 15 °C to + 25 °C area for 18 months without exposing sunlight.|
|Temperature Resistance||+ 5 °C / + 50 °C|
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||TEST METHOD||VALUE||TOLERANCE|
|Weight||EN 1849-2||400 g/m2||+/- 10 g/m2|
|Width||EN 1848-2||10 cm||+/- 2 cm|
|Standard Roll Length||EN 1848-2||30 m||+/- 1 m|
|Weight of Standard Roll||-||1,2 kg/roll||+/- 0,5 kg|
|Water Penetration Resistance||TS EN 1928||W1 Class||-|
|Transversal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||80 N||+/- 15 N|
|Longitudinal Resistance to Tearing (Nail Shank)||TS EN 12310-1||85 N||+/- 15 N|
|Transversal Tensile Resistance||TS EN 12311-1||480 N/5cm||+/- 30 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Tensile Resistance||-||510 N/5cm||+/- 40 N/5cm|
|Longitudinal Elongation||TS EN 12311-1||51 %||+/- 8 %|
|Elongation at Break||TS EN 12311-1||55 %||+/- 8 %|
|Reaction to Fire||TS EN 11925-2||Class E||-|
|*The values above are only for information purpose, cannot be used as official document.|
- IZOTEX Self-Adhesive Sealing Tape is used to provide complete and secure sealing at joints and wall & floor connections in waterproofing applications.
- 5 Layers system enables direct application and provides %100 waterproofing.